This sweetly delicious grilled dessert can be thrown together in a flash.
6-8 peaches and/or nectarines
3-4 teaspoons butter
4 teaspoons brown sugar
1 cup roasted almonds (or substitute sunflower seeds or pepitas)
1. Halve and pit each piece of fruit.
2. Mix the butter and sugar together in the mixing bowl.
3. Top each fruit half with ½–1 teaspoon of the butter and sugar mix, and place under a hot grill until bubbling.
4. Crush the roast almonds using the rolling pin.
5. Serve the fruit on a platter with crushed almonds or seeds sprinkled over.