Enter your postcode to find your nearest store to have a face-to-face chat!
The Health Research Governance Committee
Research supported by the Medibank Better Health Foundation is governed by the Health Research Governance Committee comprised of Medibank leaders with diverse professional and academic backgrounds. The committee rigorously reviews all research proposals for merit and alignment with the foundation's strategy and works alongside researchers to ensure that all research we support is robust.
The committee comprises Medibank leaders with diverse professional and academic backgrounds, including experienced clinicians, health economists and health data analysts:
- Mr Jason Elias – Head of Partnerships & Sales, Overseas Business
- Mr Andrew Roma – Senior Health Innovation Strategist
- Dr Jessica Choong – Medical Director Research, Policy & Innovation
- Mr Justin Braver - Senior Health Portfolio Manager
- Ms Catherine Lucas - Care Coordinator
- Ms Bridget Colussa - Engagement and Partnerships Program Officer
Benefits of partnering with the Medibank Better Health Foundation
- Opportunity to move from clinical research into real-world pragmatic research, with help to recruit Medibank customers.
- Support from research leaders and experts in chronic disease, health economics, low value care, and hospital safety and quality reporting.
- Access to research and industry expertise, insights, and a network of professional and clinical leaders.
- In-kind support for appropriate research projects.
- Help to promote the outcomes of your study or trial.
Annual research reports
Our team of experts are ready to help!
Fill in the form below or get in touch by calling our dedicated line 1300 110
We are open on Sundays.
In providing your telephone number, you consent to Medibank contacting you about health insurance.
We'll have someone call you soon to help with any questions you have.
Or, check out our FAQs and guides to help get you started.