If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Combine spices and salt in a wide shallow bowl and coat duck breasts in the spice mixture.
2. Place duck breasts skin-side down in a cold, large frying pan, turn the heat onto low-medium and cook, rendering the fat, for 10 minutes until the skin is golden and the fat has rendered.
3. Increase heat to medium-high. Turn the duck breasts over and cook for a further 5 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
4. Transfer the duck to a plate and cover loosely with foil. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
5. Mash avocado in a bowl with lime juice and season with salt, set aside
6. To make the cherry salsa combine ingredients in a bowl and season to taste.
To assemble the tacos
1. Spoon avocado down the centre of warmed tortillas.
2. Slice duck breasts and divide among tortillas.
3. Top with cherry salsa to serve.
Recipe supplied by australiancherries.com.au