These patties can be prepared in advance and frozen.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 180˚C.
2. Heat a large pot of water over high heat and bring to the boil. Steam chopped sweet potato and cook until soft.
3. Add to a large bowl: steamed sweet potato, grated carrot, grated beetroot, grated zucchini, finely chopped broccoli, continental parsley and basil, salt and pepper.
4. Add egg and mix until combined.
5. Roll combined mixture into approximately 15 palm-sized patties and flatten slightly.
6. Fry or bake patties before serving.
Recipe from Healthy Liver by Dr Cris Beer, available from Rockpool Publishing.