Veggie-packed penne pasta salad with smoked salmon recipe
Add loads of fresh veggies for a light, nutritious and deliciously satisfying pasta.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, then drain and set aside.
2. Place the cauliflower and broccoli in a food processor and blitz to a fine crumb. Alternatively, you can dice both vegetables very finely.
3. To make the dressing, place all of the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Place the cooked pasta, cauliflower and broccoli, carrot, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, salmon and dressing into a large bowl and toss gently to combine.
5. Divide between serving bowls and top with cracked pepper.
Tasty fritters with a zesty lime dressingRead more
Colourful veggies, filling chickpeas and a kick of spice mak...Read more