Enter your postcode to find your nearest store to have a face-to-face chat!
How has Medibank supported members during COVID-19?
Included within a $185 million Medibank Support Package was the six month postponement of the 1 April 2020 premium increases along with a variety of resources and programs to support our members. Click here to find out more. Many of these initiatives will continue to play a vital role in helping our members in the future. For example:
- Extending eligible extras covers to permanently include telehealth services for 7 allied health services such as psychology and physiotherapy¹. Find out more
- Launching COVID-19 Health Support², a program of personalised health and wellbeing support at home for eligible members.
- Introducing Live Better at Home to give all Australians access to a free online program of work out videos, cooking demonstrations and guided meditations, and partnering with Smiling Mind on a program to help foster positive mental health habits among Australian families.
- Donating $5 million to Beyond Blue for its new COVID-19 mental wellbeing and support service.
- Access to Medibank’s 24/7 Nurse and Mental Health lines³.
- Providing 400 nurses to help run the national COVID line.
Our team of experts are ready to help!
Fill in the form below or get in touch by calling our dedicated line 1300 110
We are open on Sundays.
In providing your telephone number, you consent to Medibank contacting you about health insurance.
We'll have someone call you soon to help with any questions you have.
Or, check out our FAQs and guides to help get you started.