What to do
1. Combine the lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, macadamia oil, chilli flakes (if using) and garlic in a medium sized bowl. Add the zucchini slices and set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Add the parsley, cherry tomatoes and macadamias, mix well. Place in a serving bowl and serve with macadamia parmesan crisps.
For the Parmesan crisps:
1. Preheat oven to 200°C fan forced. Line 2 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
2. Mix together the Parmesan and macadamias and season with freshly ground black pepper.
3. Place heaped tablespoons of mixture on the prepared trays leaving 5cm space in between and bake for 7 minutes or until golden.
This recipe was provided by Australian Macadamias.