Age: Sixth month of eating plus, and confirmed as egg friendly
Makes: 20 cm square baking dish
2 medium zucchinis (about 250g)
1-2 rashers of bacon, rind removed (50g)
1⁄2 small onion (50g)
1⁄2 cup grated tasty cheese
1⁄2 cup self-raising flour
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Butter and line a 20cm square (or round) cake or slice tin.
2. Grate zucchini into a bowl. Finely chop the bacon and onion and add to zucchini with cheese.
3. In another bowl add flour, oil and eggs, mixing well. Combine with zucchini mix and pour into prepared tin.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes until set and starting to colour.
5. Allow to cool in pan before turning out and cutting. Slices can be frozen and thawed as required.
Find more baby recipes at foodbabieslove.com.au