Age: Sixth month of eating plus, and confirmed as egg friendly
Makes: 20 cm square baking dish
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Butter and line a 20cm square (or round) cake or slice tin.
2. Grate zucchini into a bowl. Finely chop the bacon and onion and add to zucchini with cheese.
3. In another bowl add flour, oil and eggs, mixing well. Combine with zucchini mix and pour into prepared tin.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes until set and starting to colour.
5. Allow to cool in pan before turning out and cutting. Slices can be frozen and thawed as required.
Find more baby recipes at foodbabieslove.com.au