This is the perfect side dish or an addition to steamed or grilled veggies or salad. It also makes a great vegetarian option for barbecues, or mixed into curries and stir fries.
Tempeh has a nutty, meaty, mushroom-like flavour, and is a good plant-based source of protein.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Using a shallow dish, combine olive oil, soy sauce, pepper and half of the chopped fresh coriander.
2. Add the tempeh and allow it to soak in the mixture for 15-60 minutes (depending on how much time you have!)
3. Heat a small amount of oil in a frying pan on medium heat and add the marinated tempeh.
4. Continue to stir on heat until all edges are golden and crisp.
5. Transfer to a dish and top with the remaining fresh coriander.
6. Serve warm or chilled.
Try more of Natascha’s recipes in the free be. Eat Clean Recipe Book or visit cleancookingrecipes.com