Note: If you are cooking for younger or more delicate tummies you can reduce the red curry paste or just use a sprinkling of curry powder instead. If you want to make this ahead of time, simply leave the salad and dressing separate until serving. The dressing recipe makes a large quantity. If you do not use the whole amount it will last up to four days in an airtight container in the fridge.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Julienne (or very thinly slice) carrots and zucchini and place in a large bowl.
2. Thinly slice red capsicum and green onions and add to bowl.
3. Roughly chop coriander and add to vegetables. With clean hands (or salad servers) toss everything until well mixed.
4. To make dressing: whisk together light coconut milk, lime juice, crushed garlic, and red curry paste.
5. Pour desired amount of dressing (see note) over salad and sprinkle with macadamia nuts. Serve immediately.
Discover more of Amy’s delicious recipes at thoroughlynourishedlife.com