If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Prepare rice vermicelli as per packet instructions, drain well.
2. Combine all ingredients for the dipping sauce.
3. Place one rice sheet in warm water until just softened, remove and place on a clean, damp tea towel.
4. Lay a lettuce leaf over the wrapper, top with two pieces of prawn horizontally, three mint leaves, a little persimmon, cucumber, rice vermicelli and three coriander leaves.
5. Fold bottom of wrapper up over the filling, fold one side in and then roll up tightly. Repeat until all rice sheets are used and keep rolls under damp cloth while preparing each.
6. Serve with dipping sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Australian Persimmons.