|Fresh from the garden:||Lemons, oranges|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients. Remember to put a damp tea towel under your chopping board to stop it from slipping.
2. Place the sugar and water in the saucepan and simmer until it is syrupy.
3. Add the citric acid and tartaric acid.
4. Stir until dissolved.
5. Add the citrus juice and zest.
6. Store in a sterilised bottle.
7. To serve, add 250 ml of water or soda water to 1 tablespoon of cordial.