If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Place macadamias, olives, capers, oregano and pepper in a mortar and pestle and roughly grind.
3. Season beef and sear for 2–3 minutes on one side. Turn over and remove from heat.
4. Spread uncooked side with mustard and press macadamia crust onto surface. Finish in oven until cooked as desired.
Other crust ideas:
- Port with pear, Chinese 5 spice, honey and macadamias.
- Veal with lemon zest, basil, breadcrumbs and macadamias.
- Lamb with rosemary, sage, goat cheese and macadamias.
Recipe provided by Australian Macadamias