|Fresh from the garden:||basil, chives, lemon, zucchini|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
2. Whisk oil, lemon juice, salt and cracked black pepper in the small bowl.
3. Working from top to bottom on each zucchini, use a vegetable peeler to slice the zucchini into long ribbons.
4. Place the zucchini ribbons in the large bowl.
5. Add the basil, chives and seeds, then the dressing.
6. Toss to coat the zucchini ribbons with the dressing, herbs and seeds.
7. Shave the parmesan over the salad before serving onto platters.