Zucchini Bread Recipe
This is a lovely dish for a morning tea - serve it with fresh, seasonal fruit. It's best baked in small muffin tins.
|Makes:||36 small muffins|
|Fresh from the garden:||eggs, zucchini|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
3. Mix the eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla essence in a large bowl, then add the zucchini.
4. In another large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together with a fork.
5. Add the zucchini mix to the dry mix and gently combine.
6. Line the muffin trays with baking paper, or grease with a light coating of butter.
7. Pour the mixture into the muffin trays, three-quarters full for each basin.
8. Bake for 20 minutes.
9. Remove onto a wire cooling rack. Allow to cool then serve on platters.
Tasty fritters with a zesty lime dressingRead more