Snow pea, snap pea and feta salad recipe
Crisp green peas add a colourful flourish to this classic combination.
|Fresh from the garden:||Garlic, lemon, mint, snow peas, sugar snap peas|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
Remember to put a damp tea towel under your chopping board to stop it from slipping.
1. Bring water to boil in the saucepan.
2. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
3. Blanch the peas for 30 seconds. Drain and leave in the colander to cool.
4. To make the dressing, mash the garlic and salt with the mortar and pestle, add lemon juice and honey and whisk in olive oil.
5. Place cooled pea pods and mint in the mixing bowl and mix through carefully.
6. Add three-quarters of the dressing to the salad and toss.
7. Season to taste.
8. Place salad on the serving platter, crumble feta over the top and drizzle over the remaining dressing.
Tasty fritters with a zesty lime dressingRead more
Warming and hearty - this dish is great for all the familyRead more