Green bean & tomato salad
Using fresh and seasonal ingredients, this delicious summer salad is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
|Fresh from the garden:||Basil, cherry tomatoes, green beans, mint, spring onions|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
2. Cook beans in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still crisp, about 3 minutes.
3. Drain in a colander.
4. Whisk oil with vinegar, sugar and mustard; season with salt and pepper.
5. Toss beans with vinaigrette, tomatoes, spring onions and chopped herbs in a large bowl.
6. Taste to check for seasoning.
7. Place in serving bowls to share.