Vietnamese pho soup recipe
Fresh, healthy Vietnamese Pho soup recipe you can make at home.
This healthy, fresh soup is packed with flavour and its bright, leafy ingredients present beautifully.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Place chicken fillet in the freezer for 30 minutes before slicing very thinly.
2. Bring stock and sauces to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to packet directions.
3. Add mushrooms and most of the soaking water, return to the boil and add chicken pieces and cook for 2 minutes, add bok choy and cook for another minute. Chicken should be white without any pink flesh.
4. Place drained noodles in a soup bowl, add bean shoots, chicken, bok choy, mushrooms and ladle over the stock.
5. Add chilli, lemon juice, herbs and shallots to serve
Freeze or cook the remaining slices of chicken to use for sandwiches and lunch salads.
Recipe provided by Weigh It Up.
Tasty fritters with a zesty lime dressingRead more
Colourful veggies, filling chickpeas and a kick of spice mak...Read more