Vermicelli Noodle Salad Recipe
A crunchy, veggie-ful dish to keep you feeling nourished and vibrant.
1/2 packet vermicelli noodles
1/2 medium sized continental cucumber
1 medium sized carrot
1 ripe hass avocado
2 inch slice of fresh ginger, grated
2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon of avocado oil (or preferred oil)
juice of 1 lime
pinch of chilli flakes
a few stalks of fresh coriander, finely chopped
salt and pepper to taste
1. Fill a large pot with water and bring to the boil, add noodles. They will cook quite quickly (around 5 minutes).
2. Drain noodles and set aside.
3. Prepare dressing by adding vinegar, lime juice, chilli flakes, fresh ginger, salt and paper – mix well.
4. Grate carrots and cucumber, and mash the avocado
5. Transfer noodles to a bowl, add vegetables and avocado, top with fresh coriander and drizzle with dressing.