24 hour emergency assistance
Travelling can be an enriching experience, but sometimes you'll find yourself needing assistance.
With Medibank Travel Insurance, you'll have access to our emergency team of doctors, nurses, travel agents and case managers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How can we help?
Our emergency assistance team provide the following services to all policy holders:
- Assistance in accessing medical treatment and care
- Our team of doctors, nurses and case managers will help you find appropriate medical facilities and then monitor your care.
- Payment of bills
- Falling ill overseas can be expensive, but we can pay larger bills directly to the hospital.
- Bringing you home
- Our team can help coordinate your return home, including deciding when it's medically appropriate for you to travel.
- Assistance when passports, travel documents or credit cards are lost
- We can contact issuers on your behalf and help you find the nearest Australian Embassy.
- Help to change travel plans as a result of an emergency
- If your travel agent is not available to assist with rescheduling, our team can do it for you.
Emergency Assistance Numbers
When you call, please have the following information ready:
- your policy number
- a phone number for us to call you back on
Charges may apply if calling from a pay or mobile phone. From all other countries, or if you're experiencing difficulties with one of the numbers above, call +612 8907 5672 or fax +612 9954 6250.
Find the right travel insurance to suit you
Medibank Travel Insurance gives you leading hospital, accident and medical evacuation cover while you're travelling. We have International travel insurance, Domestic travel insurance or Annual Multi Trip if you travel more frequently.