4 rice papers
½ cup cooked vermicelli rice noodles
1 small sweet potato (boil, allow to cool and cut into slices)
½ capsicum or red pepper
Handful of mixed lettuce
Handful of sprouts and fresh chives
1. Prepare all vegetables by thinly slicing longways.
2. Fill a shallow dish with warm water. One at a time, dip rice paper sheets in the water for 5 seconds, remove immediately and lay on a chopping board.
3. Arrange fillings on the wraps, starting with the noodles, followed by the vegetables, keeping everything centred.
4. Fold the top and bottom of the wrap in. The sides should stick down.
5. Starting at one side, roll the paper over the filling and continue to roll to complete the wrap.
6. Dip in your favourite sauce and enjoy.
See more of Natascha’s recipes at cleancookingrecipes.com