What to do
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook the onion, leek and ginger stirring for 2-3 minutes until softened. Add the curry powder and cumin and sauté, stirring for a couple of minutes.
2. Add garlic, tomato passata, tomato paste, pumpkin, lentils and stock. Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes or until the pumpkin is soft.
3. Remove the soup from the heat and use a stick blender to puree until smooth.
4. Add the coconut milk and lime juice to the soup, then gently reheat over low heat. Season to taste.
5. Serve with additional coconut milk and naan or roti bread.
For more recipe ideas and ingredients inspiration, head to mckenziesfoods.com.au