If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Boil potatoes whole until cooked (approximately 20 minutes). Drain and allow to cool.
2. In a jar combine vinegar, mustard, oil, salt and pepper.
3. Screw on the lid and shake vigorously.
4. Cut potatoes into chunky cubes.
5. In a bowl mix together potato and dressing.
6. Roughly chop parsley leaves and sprinkle on top to serve.
Find more amazing vegan recipes at forkinvegan.com