If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC or 170ºC fan forced.
2. With an electric cake mixer, beat butter, sugar and salt until pale and fluffy. Add egg and beat until combined. Add persimmon puree and mix with a wooden spoon until combined.
3. Add flour, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg, and mix with a wooden spoon until combined.
4. Add raisins or currants and nuts, and mix until combined.
5. Drop teaspoons full of the batter onto a baking tray lined with parchment and bake for 15-20 minutes.
6. Cool on a wire rack before storing in an airtight container.
This recipe was created by Poh Ling Yeow for Persimmons Australia. For more information, ideas and recipes visit persimmonsaustralia.com.au