|Fresh from the garden:||Apple, mint, mixed baby greens, onion, parsley, sweet potato|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
Remember to put a damp tea towel under your chopping board to stop it from slipping.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
3. Coat the sweet potato pieces with 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a large bowl.
4. Pour the sweet potato onto a baking tray and roast for 15–20 minutes.
5. Cook the quinoa using the absorption method: bring 1 cup of quinoa and 1 ½ cups water to boil in the medium saucepan. Simmer until all the liquid has been absorbed (about 10 minutes).
6. Pour the cooked quinoa onto a baking tray and allow it to cool slightly.
7. Mix the onion, parsley, apples, vinegar and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large bowl.
8. Combine with the rest of the ingredients and add salt and pepper to taste.
9. Transfer to a serving bowl.