Moroccan chicken skewers with yoghurt dressing recipe
Succulent and flavoursome, this chicken recipe by wholefoods cook Nadia Felsch is a delicious treat
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Cut chicken into even bite-sized pieces. Coat with all ingredients in a mixing bowl . Pierce all pieces onto bamboo skewers.
2. Heat griddle or fry pan on medium-high heat . Butter pan.
3. Once heated, add chicken .Every minute or so, turn, cook, then set aside and keep warm. Cook in batches until all skewers are cooked. You may need to use more butter for each batch.
1. Place all hummus ingredients in a food processor and blitz. If too dry, add a teaspoon or so of water and blitz again.
2. Set aside to use ¼ cup per pita bread.
3. Store remaining amount in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
1. Combine dressing ingredients until mixed well. Set aside.
1. Smear hummus on pita bread, top with rocket and herbs.
2. Place skewers atop & spoon yoghurt dressing over the lot.
The chicken will store on or off skewers for up to 2 days in an airtight container in the fridge, and tastes great as leftovers in a salad or alone.
A tasty side dish the whole family will love.Read more