|Fresh from the garden:||cauliflower, chillies, coriander, garlic, onion, tomatoes|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
2. Heat the oil in the frying pan over medium heat.
3. Fry the mustard seeds until they start to pop.
4. Fry the ginger, garlic, onion, cumin and turmeric, stirring with the wooden spoon until the onion is soft (about 8 minutes).
5. Fry the cauliflower, turning with the tongs to coat every piece with the spice mixture.
6. Add the chickpeas, tomatoes, chillies and salt. Stir to mix.
7. Cover and cook, stirring once or twice, until cauliflower is just tender (8–10 minutes).
8. Pour into serving dishes, scatter with coriander and serve.