Prep time: 5
Total time: 75
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
2. Add curry paste and stir until warm and fragrant.
3. Add beef and stir until browned and coated in paste.
4. Pour in coconut milk and stir until combined.
5. Reduce heat and gently simmer for 1 hr, stirring occasionally until meat is tender and sauce is thick. (Add ½ cup water if sauce becomes too dry)
6. Garnish with toasted coconut. Serve with steamed rice.
Tip: If using chuck steak or gravy beef, increase cooking time by 30 minutes and add another ½ cup water to avoid the sauce becoming too dry and sticking to the wok.
Recipe provided by AYAM.