Malaysian beef rendang curry recipe
A fragrant curry, full of bold flavours.
Prep time: 5
Total time: 75
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
2. Add curry paste and stir until warm and fragrant.
3. Add beef and stir until browned and coated in paste.
4. Pour in coconut milk and stir until combined.
5. Reduce heat and gently simmer for 1 hr, stirring occasionally until meat is tender and sauce is thick. (Add ½ cup water if sauce becomes too dry)
6. Garnish with toasted coconut. Serve with steamed rice.
Tasty fritters with a zesty lime dressingRead more
Colourful veggies, filling chickpeas and a kick of spice mak...Read more