Coconut and turmeric chicken curry recipe
A simple, fragrant curry, served up with cauliflower rice.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Place the oil, onion, curry powder and turmeric in a saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until the spices are fragrant and onion is translucent.
2. Add coconut milk and heat to a gentle simmer. Add chicken and return to a simmer. Turn off the heat, cover with a lid and leave for 20 minutes for the chicken to poach.
3. Meanwhile, to make cauliflower rice, process the cauliflower in a food processor until the size of rice grains. Heat oil in a large frying pan or wok over medium heat. Add cauliflower, coriander stems and garam masala and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes.
4. Steam the green beans and snow peas for 2 minutes.
5. Divide the cauliflower rice among two serving bowls. Top with the chicken curry and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with the beans and snow peas.
Prawn ravioli recipe from Sofia and Isabella BlissRead more
Isabella and Sofia Bliss share love of cookingRead more