Parmesan crusted salmon recipe
A quick and simple salmon dish the whole family will love.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C and put 2 L of water in a pot to boil with 1 tablespoon of salt.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic, parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, butter, parsley and lemon zest until well combined.
3. Place salmon onto a lined baking dish and cover the top of the fillets with bread crumb mix. This will make the crust. Place the salmon in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
4. The water should be boiling. Cut the corn into 4-5 pieces depending on the size and drop into the salted boiling water for 3 minutes. Add broccoli to the water, leaving corn in and leave for 5 minutes. Strain vegetables and season.
5. The salmon should be cooked now - remove from the oven and serve with broccoli and corn.