If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C and put 2 L of water in a pot to boil with 1 tablespoon of salt.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together olive oil, garlic, parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, butter, parsley and lemon zest until well combined.
3. Place salmon onto a lined baking dish and cover the top of the fillets with bread crumb mix. This will make the crust. Place the salmon in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
4. The water should be boiling. Cut the corn into 4-5 pieces depending on the size and drop into the salted boiling water for 3 minutes. Add broccoli to the water, leaving corn in and leave for 5 minutes. Strain vegetables and season.
5. The salmon should be cooked now – remove from the oven and serve with broccoli and corn.