Guacamole chicken wrap recipe
This deliciously healthy wrap is the perfect way to brighten up your lunchtime.
Prep time: 15
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Mash avocado and stir in yogurt, spring onion and cumin.
2. Spread each bread with avocado mixture and top with corn, tomato, cheese and chicken, roll up.
3. Roll the wrap in greaseproof paper or plastic wrap and refrigerate until required.
- To prevent wraps from going soggy try removing the seeds from the tomato before chopping.
- Adding yogurt to the avocado bulks it out and stops it from browning. If you happen to have taco seasoning on hand use a little in the guacamole instead of cumin, but use sparingly as taco seasoning is high in salt.
Recipe provided by Dairy Australia. Visit legendairy.com.au for more dairy-rich family recipes.
A tasty side dish the whole family will love.Read more