If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a bowl until smooth.
2. Combine the lime juice, peanut oil, coconut milk, garlic, ginger and seasoning in a large bowl. Submerge the chicken in the mix and allow to marinade in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
3. While the chicken is soaking up some flavour, prepare the rice as per packet instructions.
4. Stir the parsley and coriander through the cooked rice.
5. Remove the chicken from the marinade and grill or pan fry for 5-6 minutes on each side until cooked through. Slice and set aside.
6. Build your burrito with ¼ of the rice, ¼ of the sliced chicken and a good spoonful of sauce. Roll into a burrito and grill for 3-4 mins until golden.
7. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
8. Dip and enjoy!
Recipe provided by Pic’s Peanut Butter.