If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Remove stalks from mushrooms.
3. Line tray with baking paper and lightly spray the mushrooms inside and out with a little olive oil. Place each one top down on the baking paper.
4. Line the inside of each mushrooms with the basil leaves, followed by the cracked egg, 4 thin slices of tomato, a sprinkle of oregano and some salt and pepper.
5. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until egg has set.
6. Serve on bed of wilted spinach or sprouts.