If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Lightly coat muffin tray with cooking oil spray.
3. In a medium bowl, combine bran, flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Set aside.
4. In another medium bowl or in a blender, combine the milk, honey, egg, oil, and vanilla extract until smooth.
5. Mix the dry ingredients with liquid mixture. Stir just until combined.
6. Add cherries and pecans and stir.
7. Spoon mixture into muffin tray.
8. Bake for about 13 minutes, or until golden brown.
Recipes supplied by australiancherries.com.au