Leek & silverbeet pizza
|Fresh from the garden:||garlic, leek, silverbeet, rocket or other salad leaves|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
7. Divide the pizza dough into two equal pieces.
8. Sprinkle flour on a clean workbench and roll each piece of dough into a thin pizza base about 25 cm in diameter.
3. Arrange the leek and silverbeet mix on the pizzas.
4. Sprinkle most of the parmesan over the top (keep some aside to serve).
5. Drizzle the rest of the oil over the pizzas, then place the pizzas in the oven.
2. Carefully lay each pizza base on the floured peel or baking tray.
4. Arrange the leek and silverbeet mix on the pizzas.
6. Carefully pull out the racks with the very hot pizza stones.
7. Without touching them (they are very hot!), sprinkle semolina over the pizza stones. Shake the peel or baking tray and slide each pizza onto the stone.
8. Drizzle the rest of the oil over the pizzas, then slide the rack with the pizzas back into the oven.
3. Remove the pizzas from the oven. Transfer them to the serving board with the wide egg lifter.
4. Cut the pizza into slices so there is a slice each for your diners.
5. Serve topped with rocket leaves and the remaining parmesan.