|Fresh from the garden:||bay leaf, cauliflower, onion, parsley, potato|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
2. Heat the olive oil in the large pot over medium heat.
3. Add the garlic and onions, and sauté for 2 minutes.
4. Add the potato and cauliflower, cook for a further 5 minutes.
5. Add the stock and the bay leaf, bring to a boil, then reduce to a low simmer and cook for about 25 minutes until the cauliflower and potato are soft and tender.
6. Remove from heat and remove the bay leaf.
7. Purée with the hand blender, until smooth.
8. Stir through the milk, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
9. Ladle into bowls and sprinkle over nutmeg and parsley.