Banana bread recipe
Hot from the oven or toasted with a smear of butter, banana bread makes for a delicious snack any time of day.
|Makes:||36 mini muffins|
|Fresh from the garden:||Bananas, eggs|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
3. Mix the eggs, sugar, vanilla essence and oil in a large bowl, then add the bananas.
4. In another large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together with a clean fork.
5. Add the banana mix to the dry mix and gently combine.
6. Line muffin trays with baking paper, or grease with a light coating of butter.
7. Pour the mixture into muffin trays, three-quarters full for each basin.
8. Bake for 20 minutes.
9. Remove onto a wire cooling rack. Allow to cool, then serve on a platter.
Healthy herb fritters ideal for breakfast, lunch or dinner.Read more