|Makes:||36 mini muffins|
|Fresh from the garden:||Bananas, eggs|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
3. Mix the eggs, sugar, vanilla essence and oil in a large bowl, then add the bananas.
4. In another large bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together with a clean fork.
5. Add the banana mix to the dry mix and gently combine.
6. Line muffin trays with baking paper, or grease with a light coating of butter.
7. Pour the mixture into muffin trays, three-quarters full for each basin.
8. Bake for 20 minutes.
9. Remove onto a wire cooling rack. Allow to cool, then serve on a platter.