Asian coleslaw recipe
An exciting twist on classic coleslaw.
|Fresh from the garden:||Cabbage, carrot, chilli, coriander, daikon, garlic, lime, mint, red onion|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
2. Mix the carrot, daikon, cabbage and red onion together in the large bowl.
3. Set aside some herbs to use as a garnish and mix the rest of the herbs through the coleslaw ingredients.
4. Add all of the dressing ingredients to the small bowl or jar and mix to combine.
5. Taste the dressing to ensure the flavours are well balanced.
6. When ready to serve, mix the dressing through the coleslaw ingredients, transfer to serving bowls and garnish with the reserved herbs.
Tasty fritters with a zesty lime dressingRead more
Warming and hearty - this dish is great for all the familyRead more