|Fresh from the garden:||Cabbage, carrot, chilli, coriander, daikon, garlic, lime, mint, red onion|
This delicious fresh salad is a more interesting variation on the traditional carrot, cabbage and mayo version, full of tasty fresh ingredients from the garden and focusing on Asian flavours.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
2. Mix the carrot, daikon, cabbage and red onion together in the large bowl.
3. Set aside some herbs to use as a garnish and mix the rest of the herbs through the coleslaw ingredients.
4. Add all of the dressing ingredients to the small bowl or jar and mix to combine.
5. Taste the dressing to ensure the flavours are well balanced.
6. When ready to serve, mix the dressing through the coleslaw ingredients, transfer to serving bowls and garnish with the reserved herbs.