Salsa bolognese bianco with pappardelle recipe
A rich, comforting homestyle Italian pasta dish.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Sauté the onion, carrot, celery, garlic, chilli and anchovy until soft. Be careful not to brown.
2. Add meat and cook until browned.
3. Add brandy and madeira and cook until liquid has evaporated.
4. Add the cherry tomatoes, basil and stock and simmer.
5. Meanwhile, cook pasta in a pot of boiling salted water.
6. Drain pasta when cooked, add to sauce, toss and serve immediately.
7. Sprinkle with parmesan.
Tasty fritters with a zesty lime dressingRead more
Colourful veggies, filling chickpeas and a kick of spice mak...Read more