If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. In a small bowl, whisk yogurt with dill and cucumber.
2. Rub lamb cutlets with olive oil. Cook on a grill plate over high heat until cooked through, 3-5 minutes per side. Set aside on a plate.
3. Using the same grill pan, add asparagus and sauté until stalks become slightly tender, about 3 minutes.
4. Grate the cucumber and add to the Jalna Greek Yoghurt, top with dill and stir to combine.
5. To serve, drizzle olive oil over the asparagus top with shaved parmesan and serve alongside lamb lollipops with yoghurt dipping sauce.