Lamb lollipops with yoghurt tzatziki dip recipe
So simple and so tasty. This lamp recipe makes an easy mid-week dinner the whole family will love.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. In a small bowl, whisk yogurt with dill and cucumber.
2. Rub lamb cutlets with olive oil. Cook on a grill plate over high heat until cooked through, 3-5 minutes per side. Set aside on a plate.
3. Using the same grill pan, add asparagus and sauté until stalks become slightly tender, about 3 minutes.
4. Grate the cucumber and add to the Jalna Greek Yoghurt, top with dill and stir to combine.
5. To serve, drizzle olive oil over the asparagus top with shaved parmesan and serve alongside lamb lollipops with yoghurt dipping sauce.
Prawn ravioli recipe from Sofia and Isabella BlissRead more
Isabella and Sofia Bliss share love of cookingRead more