Prep time: 10
Total time: 25
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Heat half the oil in a wok pan over medium-high heat.
2. Fry chicken in batches for 3-4 min until golden. Remove from heat, cover to keep warm.
3. Add remaining oil and onion to the wok, cook for 2-3 min.
4. Add capsicum, cook for further 2 min.
5. Return chicken to the wok, stir in the Chilli Jam Paste, Light Soy Sauce and lime juice. Stir until warmed through and coated in the sauce.
6. Garnish with cashew nuts and basil leaves. Serve with steamed rice.
Recipe provided by AYAM.