Dijon potato salad recipe
Lighten up your potato salad with this delicious recipe from Forkin' Vegan.
1 handful flat leaf parsley
¼ cup red wine vinegar
¼ cup Dijon Mustard
¼ cup olive oil
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Boil potatoes whole until cooked (approximately 20 minutes). Drain and allow to cool.
2. In a jar combine vinegar, mustard, oil, salt and pepper.
3. Screw on the lid and shake vigorously.
4. Cut potatoes into chunky cubes.
6. In a bowl mix together potato and dressing.
7. Roughly chop parsley leaves and sprinkle on top to serve.
Find more amazing vegan recipes at forkinvegan.com