A nourishing salad full of colourful veggies, brought to life with walnuts and pomegranate seeds.
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- Mix rocket and baby spinach leaves
- ¼ butternut pumpkin chopped into roughly 2x2cm pieces
- ½ large sweet potato chopped into roughly 2x2cm pieces
- Handful of walnuts
- Fresh corn, boiled and cut off the cob
- ½ cup crumbled bocconcini cheese
- Handful pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Handful of fresh rosemary leaves, stalks removed
- 2 cloves of garlic very finely chopped
- Fresh thyme
- 4 tablespoons natural, no added sugar yoghurt
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Sea salt
- Cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place pumpkin and sweet potato in a large bowl.
- Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt, fresh rosemary and garlic and mix into veggies well.
- Place veggies into a baking dish and roast in the oven for approximately 1.5 hours or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mix up the yoghurt dressing ingredients in a small bowl or jar.
- Cover the base of a flat salad bowl with the spinach and rocket leaves
- Add quinoa and mix through the green leaves.
- Top with roast veggies, corn, bocconcini cheese, pomegranate seeds and walnuts.