Asian cucumber salad recipe
Fresh and delicious seasonal salad.
|Fresh from the garden:||Cucumber, long red chilli, mint|
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
2. Toss the cucumber pieces with the salt in the colander and let them drain for 10 minutes.
3. Toast the sesame seeds in a dry pan until they’re golden brown.
4. Whisk together the rice wine vinegar, sesame oil, chilli and sugar in the small bowl.
5. Rinse the cucumber slices thoroughly under cold water and pat dry with paper towel.
6. Toss the cucumbers with the dressing, mint and toasted sesame seeds in the large mixing bowl.
7. Transfer to serving bowls.
Tasty fritters with a zesty lime dressingRead more