If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Prepare all of the ingredients based on the instructions in the ingredients list.
3. Place chopped pumpkin on the baking tray, drizzle with oil and sprinkle with nutmeg.
4. Roast for about 20 minutes or until tender.
5. Dry-fry the seeds in a large frying pan. When they start to brown, remove them and set them aside.
6. Heat the chicken stock in the medium saucepan.
7. Put the couscous in the large bowl and pour the boiling stock over it.
8. Cover with the lid and let stand for 5 minutes.
9. Stir the shredded leafy greens into the couscous. Cover and stand for another 5 minutes.
10. Crumble the feta into the small bowl.
11. Combine all the dressing ingredients in another small bowl.
12. Add the pumpkin, feta, seeds and dressing to the large bowl with the couscous and toss gently to combine.