If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. In a small frying pan, heat the coconut oil, honey, orange juice and zest, cinnamon and star anise until it is simmering.
2. Lay the figs a fry pan and cook turning every few minutes until golden brown.
3. Pour the sauce over the figs and let reduce slightly, take off the heat.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the ginger, ginger syrup, mascarpone and crushed almonds.
5. To serve, place the figs on a plate and generously spoon mascarpone on each fig.