Maple syrup baked figs with ginger mascarpone recipe
Perfectly balanced spices and sweet figs make for a delicious dessert.
If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
What to do
1. In a small frying pan, heat the coconut oil, honey, orange juice and zest, cinnamon and star anise until it is simmering.
2. Lay the figs a fry pan and cook turning every few minutes until golden brown.
3. Pour the sauce over the figs and let reduce slightly, take off the heat.
4. In a small bowl, mix together the ginger, ginger syrup, mascarpone and crushed almonds.
5. To serve, place the figs on a plate and generously spoon mascarpone on each fig.
Isabella and Sofia Bliss share love of cookingRead more
Prawn ravioli recipe from Sofia and Isabella BlissRead more