If you’re missing a thing or two, tick the items you need to add to your shopping list.
Who’s doing the shopping?
Send the shopping list straight to their inbox.
What to do
1. Mix the brown sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl and then divide amongst the bananas, stuffing into the centre of each.
2. Place ½ a teaspoon of butter on to the top of each banana and put each onto a piece of foil before adding to the grill plate.
3. Leave to cook for around 20 minutes.The skins will start to go black.
4. Transfer to a serving plate.
5. Serve with vanilla ice cream and crushed peanuts.
Recipe from Australian Bananas.