Light and delicious, this spaghetti dish puts a fresh, herb-infused twist on a classic.
½ packet spaghetti
2 cloves of garlic (3-4 if you love it like we do)
6 brown mushrooms
1 bunch broccolini
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
½ punnet cherry tomatoes
1 handful basil
1 handful parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook spaghetti according to packet.
2. While spaghetti is cooking, finely chop garlic, slice mushrooms and broccolini.
3. In a pan heat olive oil on medium heat. Fry garlic, mushroom and broccolini until just cooked (approximately five minutes). You want to retain the crunch!
4. Cut tomatoes in half, roughly chop parsley and tear basil.
5. Once spaghetti is cooked, drain and add to pan, reducing heat to low.
6. Add remaining ingredients- tomatoes, parsley, basil, salt and pepper and more olive oil if needed.
7. Stir and serve.
Find more amazing vegan recipes at forkinvegan.com