Ski & snow sport benefits
- Medical costs associated with injury sustained by included activities.
- Ski & snow equipment replacement costs, for personal and hired equipment if lost or stolen.
- Pre-paid costs, such as lift passes, equipment and lessons if unable to participate for more than 24 hours due to illness or injury.
What's included under snow skiing, snowboarding and snowmobiling cover:
- Recreational skiing/snowboarding on a marked trail or slope prepared for the purpose of skiing or snowboarding within the boundary of the ski field or ski resort.
- Snowmobiling provided by the piste authority, for transport to and from designated recreational skiing areas within resort boundaries, or on a guided tour with a licensed operator.
What’s not included?
- Any off-piste skiing/snowboarding.
- Training for, or participating in, a ski race competition; or sports activities in a professional capacity.
Limits, exclusions and conditions apply. This is general advice only. Medibank Private Limited, ABN 47 080 890 259, an Authorised Representative, AR 286089, of Travel Insurance Partners Pty Limited, ABN 73 144 049 230 AFSL 360138 issues the insurance on behalf of the insurer. The issuer is Zurich Australian Insurance Limited (ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL 232507). Please review your own needs and consider the Combined FSG/PDS available from Medibank stores or medibank.com.au/travel to decide if this product is right for you.