Travel insurance for ski & snow activity
If you’re hitting the slopes on your upcoming trip, you can include snow sports in your Medibank Travel Insurance. It will provide cover for medical and related expenses, and for stolen equipment when skiing, snowboarding and snowmobiling.
Ski & snow sport benefits
- Medical costs associated with injury sustained by included activities
- Ski & snow equipment replacement costs, for personal and hired equipment if lost or stolen
- Pre-paid costs, such as lift passes, equipment and lessons if unable to participate for more than 24 hours due to illness or injury
What's included under snow skiing, snowboarding and snowmobiling cover:
- Recreational skiing/snowboarding on a marked trail or slope prepared for the purpose of skiing or snowboarding within the boundary of the ski field or ski resort.
- Snowmobiling provided by the piste authority, for transport to and from designated recreational skiing areas within resort boundaries, or on a guided tour with a licensed operator
What’s not included?
- Any off-piste skiing/snowboarding
- Training for, or participating in, a ski race competition; or sports activities in a professional capacity
Find the right travel insurance to suit you
Medibank Travel Insurance gives you leading hospital, accident and medical evacuation cover while you're travelling. We have International travel insurance, Domestic travel insurance or Annual Multi Trip if you travel more frequently.